Friday, October 8, 2010

Domain Purchasing and Monetization

HEY GUYS! Sorry it has been so long I have been really busy at work for the past three weeks (not a day off ack!). Anyway I have been trying something new and let me know what you think. I have bought 7 domains from GoDaddy.com. Now, 5 of them are currently being parked on GoDaddy's cashparking. I know I have heard about not much revenue from domain parking but hell I am gonna let it fly until I get to some of the sites. One of the sites is currently being sold on google (can be checked out Here)

Now on the other two I am doing legit work. My frist site is Stopmethadone.com This site will deal with methadone addiction and facts and different methods to get off methadone. Another site I recently purchesed is Dlekt. This so far is my FAVEORITE domain name, you know sounds like "delect". This so far has been pushed as "underground music" but it will be added onto soon.

Keep intouch to the blog I will update soon, I promise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment