Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One Cheap Dingle Intro - Welcome from OCD!

"I Guess I just have always been cheap and that’s what I enjoy being. "
I tend to pinch pennies every second of the day when an opportunity arises, and it brings a stride to my step.  Hours searching on internet sites looking for a hopeless romance of a job to come along and soon enough I could be a suit and tie man, purely get quick rich scheme.  It grew like my addiction did and when addiction got mixed with money, drugs were involved, many many drugs. 

Regardless of the past, I have moved on since than.  Grown up to be a new man.  And that makes me One Cheap Dingle.  I have researched, set a flame, physically abused, and self mutilated every strain of the internet and daily life for ways to put green in my pocket [money].  And for you I would like to present a comprehensive review on what I believe to be the most legitimate, easy, pick up and go methods on either saving or banking.  What method you may ask?  Well obviously blogging, as you see here but soon enough there will be video podcasts. 


The first article is coming soon,
O.C.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment